Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro official / unofficial price in Papua New Guinea. Features 6.67″ Display, Snapdragon 888 Chipset, 4500 MAh Battery, 512 GB Storage, 16 GB RAM.
- Black Shark claims that the display has a touch delay of 24ms.
- Black Shark 4 Pro upgrades the sandwich liquid cooling system, guaranteeing a stable performance all the time.
- This focus on power and visuals, while appealing to enthusiasts, often intimidates potential consumers who are less willing to commit to the edgy aesthetics.
- best gaming phones.
The Shark comes in 4 color options including Magic Black, Black, Blue, and Silver. In the test box, they’ve included a case as well which covers most of the phone’s rear but has a few cutouts, which I assume are for improved heat dissipation. The Black Shark 4 uses the Qualcomm 870 processor, which is commonly found in many upper mid-range and affordable flagship devices.
- However, before continuing, let me differentiate between a USB driver and an ADB driver.
- With Black Shark’s latest release of the Black Shark 4, they’ve got a couple of tricks to fix all that, the two biggest being, a highly responsive touchscreen, and physical buttons.
- Cameras are more of an afterthought on gaming phones but are still worth mentioning.
- However, the company does things slightly differently when it comes to its Black Shark gaming arm, where peak performance and battery life are more important.
When measuring the quality of a display panel, we look at the technology used, screen resolution, and extra features such as screen refresh rate, PPI, and screen protector. However, screen size is not included in our calculation matrix because it is relative and difficult to quantify. Similar to the mobile network function, the connectivity feature is also an important feature for modern devices. With this feature, devices can connect to other supporting gadgets, such as internet routers, computers, speakers, wearable devices, and others. The camera feature is a brilliant thing that modern devices offer.
Download Mode on Samsung devices is also known as the Odin Mode. In this mode you can flashing firmware, installing OTA updates, flashing custom Recoveries such as CWM and TWRP, overclocking Android phones etc.
All of this in a package that’s priced at less than $500, and it’s definitely one of the best stock ROM (firmware) phones of the year. So if you’re in the market for a phone that’s more powerful than what the Pixel 5a has to offer, get the Black Shark 4. But the star of the show is the 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with its 144Hz refresh rate and HDR 10+ compatibility. I’m not sure if Xiaomi sourced the panel from Samsung or what, but this screen is absolutely gorgeous.